Pacific Sports gi is the first choice of amateurs and professionals alike all around the world, because it provides several outstanding features and benefits.
Pacific Sports gi is extremely functional
Functionality is the prime benefit of a Pacific Sports gi.
- It provides unhindered and full range of motion, so you can smoothly practice different combinations of kicks, punches and blocks.
- It comes in different weights from 8oz to 18oz and in a variety of sizes, so whether you are a beginner, intermediate or an advanced student, there is always a gi for you.
- It has reinforced stitching at the collar and edges of the jacket, so it does not tear while you practice grabbing, throwing or rolling techniques. The pants are gusseted to easily enable any type of kick, especially high kicks or flying kicks. An elasticated waistband with an internal draw string ensure that the pants fit you perfectly.
- It can be maintained very easily and can be washed either by hand or by a washing machine.
- It lasts a very long time, as the fabric used is cotton, canvas, or a blend of cotton and polyester. These are durable fabrics, which are weaved in different weaves, so that they last a very long time.
Pacific Sports gi respects tradition
A Pacific Sports gi always respects traditional culture.
- It is made to exact specifications required by traditional martial arts dojos
- It shows that you are a decision maker as by wearing it, you have decided to follow the traditional way of journeying on the path of your chosen martial art.
- It shows that you are committed to the values of your martial art be it Taekwondo, Karate, Judo, or Jiu-Jitsu.
- It displays your intense focus to excel in your training, as when you wear a Pacific Sports gi, it helps you to become more focused and you can concentrate more in your training session.
- It tells others that you are a team player and stand united with the team. By wearing a Pacific Sports gi you become a part of a larger worldwide martial arts community who always choose to wear a Pacific Sports gi.
- It shows that you are giving respect to the martial art, to your seniors and to your juniors. By giving respect to others, you also get respect from others, and in this way you ultimately become a respectable martial artist.
Pacific Sports gi is available in different colors
You may choose a traditional white color or even go for a black or a blue gi. Always ask your instructor as to which color gi should you wear in the dojo or in competitions, as generally there are rules about the color of a gi that can be worn.
Pacific Sports gi comes in various sizes
Whatever may be your height, weight, or fitness level, there is always a Pacific Sports gi for you. Check out the size charts below to find your correct size.
Pacific Sports gi is economically priced
You won’t burn a hole in your pocket when you purchase a Pacific Sports gi. The price is economic and very reasonable. Please check the individual product pages for the exact prices.
Pacific Sports quality
All products sold at Pacific Sports undergo rigorous testing. Numerous gyms and martial arts schools of Australia and the world, rely on the Pacific Sports quality for tough and long-lasting products, which includes uniforms, jackets, pants, belts, shoes, rash guards, compression wear, protective wear and training gear. Additionally, products offered on sale carry this same high quality but with drastically reduced prices. Moreover, if the monthly newsletter is subscribed, then an additional 10% discount is also offered.