Pacific Sports is deeply committed to maintaining customer privacy and security. We appreciate the critical importance of online security. All our online and store customer transactions are carried out on a strictly best practice basis for the protection of customer information.
- Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in any way to which you have not consented.
- Any and all the information collected on this site will never be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned.
What information we DO NOT collect or store
- We DO NOT collect or store any Payment related information like Credit Card numbers, etc. Payment is directly handled by the payment gateway and we do not store any customer payment related information whatsoever at all. The payment gateway that we use is PayPal.
What information we DO collect or store
To process orders, we require basic customer information as follows:
- Full name
- Contact information including email address
The basic customer information may be used as follows:
- to send you emails to confirm that your contact details are correct for delivery of the ordered products.
- to notify you for any matters arising with the processing of orders, delivery information, or if a transaction cannot be completed for whatever reason.
- to notify you regarding returns, refunds, faulty goods, or related issues.
- to send newsletters, if you have subscribed. You may unsubscribe at any time.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
If you believe that any basic information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the communication details given in the Contact Us page. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.